NEWS AND EVENTS
Renew My Membership
Update My Information
Find a Member
Submit News & Events
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) - Founded in 1901, NIST is a non-regulatory federal agency within the U.S. Department of Commerce. NIST's mission is to promote U.S. innovation and industrial competitiveness by advancing measurement science, standards, and technology in ways that enhance economic security and improve our quality of life.
- US Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) - The Naval Sea Systems Command is comprised of command staff, headquarters directorates, affiliated Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and numerous field activities. Together, we engineer, build, buy and maintain ships, submarines and combat systems that meet the Fleetís current and future operational requirements.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) - ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards. ISO is a network of the national standards institutes of 159 countries, one member per country, with a Central Secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland, that coordinates the system. ISO is a non-governmental organization that forms a bridge between the public and private sectors. On the one hand, many of its member institutes are part of the governmental structure of their countries, or are mandated by their government. On the other hand, other members have their roots uniquely in the private sector, having been set up by national partnerships of industry associations.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) - The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) coordinates, facilitates, and promotes the development of voluntary consensus standards that are relied upon by industry, government agencies, and consumers across the United States and around the world.
- The American Society of Transportation and Logistics (ASTL) offers the United States' oldest and most prestigious Certified in Transportation and Logistics certification program that allows individuals/companies to obtain comprehensive technical education in the fields of : General Management, Transportation Economics, Logistics Systems, Public Policy and Legal Issues, and International Transport and Logistics.
- American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) - ASNE is the leading professional engineering society representing scientists, engineers, and allied professionals who conceive, design, develop, test, construct, outfit, operate and maintain naval surface, subsurface and air vehicles and their associated systems and subsystems. ASNE also serves the educators who train the professionals, researchers who renew the technology and innovators who bring forth new concepts.
- Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA) - The FITA Global Trade Portal, is the source for international import export trade leads, events, and links to 8,000 international trade (export import) related Websites. FITA (The Federation of International Trade Associations) has 450 association members and 450,000 linked company members dedicated to the promotion of international trade, import-export, international logistics management, international finance and more.
- Distribution Group - For more than 40 years, Distribution Group publications have helped distribution center and warehouse managers increase productivity, cut costs and meet increasing customer demands in the warehouse.
- Fleetway, Inc. - Fleetway Inc. provides a comprehensive array of technical and management services to commercial and government clients in the Shipbuilding, Oil & Gas and other Industrial sectors. Our experienced teams are leaders in delivering timely, competitively priced service performed within an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Quality System. Fleetway is backed by the extensive resources of the Irving Group of companies.
- Guia Log - Brazil - The largest Internet content website about Logistics in Brazil.
- ITtoolbox Portal for SCM - a community-based portal assisting supply chain management professionals through discussion forums, news, an integrated directory, and more.
- Global Security News - Providing worldwide defense and security related news with executive summaries written by area specialists. Articles are posted on the web and forwarded by email by 8AM daily and updated throughout the day.